[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/src news.src.en,1.238,1.239

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Aug 27 21:14:29 CEST 2005

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:55:36 +0200
Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> On Sat, Aug 27, 2005 at 03:11:35PM +0200, Roberto Togni wrote:
> > Btw we should add at least a reference to the person who reported the
> > bug (withoug big flames imo) and if he agrees also to the gentoo devel
> > that provided the exploit.
>
> Well, this was not supposed to be a proper news entry, just informing
> users a bit...
> E.g. Attila wanted to try to reproduce it first before commenting more
> detailed.

I know now exactly how the exploit works. But it would
not be good to disclose this at this point as mphq and
www4 are the only servers that contain pre7try2 and the
patch (the rsync server is broken atm).

If anyone of the developers wants to know, please
contact me off list

				Attila Kinali
--
心をこめて聞け心をこめて話せ