[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/src dload.src.en,NONE,1.1

Torinthiel torinthiel at megapolis.pl
Sat Aug 6 11:53:34 CEST 2005

On Sat, Aug 06, 2005 at 11:42:45AM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> This is not easily possible since the RCS file really is badly broken.

Unless you have a partial mirror of the CVS. Polish translation team
has. And I as well have a script to automatically sync the trees (with
regard only to changes and log messages) which can be reused the other
way round. Only problem is version 1.1 - 1.57, as I don't have these

> I'll be on vacation until the 17th, maybe I'll look into it when I come
> home.  Until then you'll have to live with the inconvenience.  You just
> have to figure out two revisions, afterwards it's all back to normal.

But right now it's sync tag later than Revison tag, which causes all
autosync scripts to break.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl