[MPlayer-DOCS] Update of help_mp-bg.h

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Wed Apr 20 17:51:21 CEST 2005

Румен Стоянов wrote:

> Hi, I'm sorry for not updating the file more regularly, but I had
> some family problems and was away from my computer for a while.
>
> Somebody said it's better to send a diff than the whole file, so I'm
> doing as said in the advice.

This is certainly true.

> The XML docs translation is also in progress.

If I'm not mistaken, this sort of post belongs more properly on the
mplayer-translations mailing list; it was decided that since most of the
people who are interested in the documentation don't know each language
into which the docs get translated, the translation traffic should get
its own list. Presumably that decision has been effective, since before
it there was much translation discussion on this list but since then
I've seen almost none...

side of it.