[MPlayer-DOCS] Re: CVS: homepage/src projects.src.en,1.87,1.88

frogu frogu at frogu.emdej.com
Wed Sep 29 10:43:26 CEST 2004

Pewnego pięknego dnia Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 01:27:24AM +0200,
 osobnik znany jako Diego Biurrun naskrobał:
> > fixed previous error with . in substitution (again very, very sorry. Will not happen again)
> Reversed both commits.  Capitalization was fine before you committed.
ok. sorry.
ok, than there should bo no "." before </li>?

Just take a look at that
(pasted from www, for better clarity):
# Debian
MPlayer, MEncoder, fonts, codecs by Christian Marillat
The link is to a mirror, the original site seems to be down.
                                                          ^^^
# Mandrake
urpmi packages by the Penguin Liberation Front
                                            ^^^
[...]

# namp
GTK2 frontend
            ^^^
# GtkPlayer
GTK widget embedding MPlayer to play movies.
                                          ^^^

a dot, then no dot.
What should it be?

Again very, very sorry. Will double check my commits (and I will commit after
a good 8h sleep).

If you decide, what should it be then please change it the way it shoud be,
or leave it alone. Do what you will decide.
I don't want to mess with CVS now... just after I fcsked up.

frg.
--
...:FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC :http://frogu.emdej.com:...
..::GG: 1015221 .:::. JID: frogu at jabber.atman.pl::..