[MPlayer-DOCS] sed script for converting html tags into national chars (czech)

Jiri Heryan technik at domotech.cz
Mon Sep 27 09:22:14 CEST 2004

Hi,
here I post sedscript to convert entities to L2 chars. It convert slovak
letters also.
My previous remark about missed divises in cz/mplayer.1.txt was wrong. I
tested the same file at home and divises are there, so there is some
font problem with my mozilla.

To Maciej Paszta:
Thanks for your script. I am offline on weekends, so I has my own done
before I receive it, but the other people care is allways welcome.

Regards

Jiri