[MPlayer-DOCS] Re: MPlayer-DOCS Digest, Vol 12, Issue 13

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Sep 7 11:06:52 CEST 2004

Jiøí Heryán writes:

> >Are you willing/planning to maintain this translation in the future?
> >
> I plan continue with it, but i don't know what takes maintaining at all.

It just takes staying subscribed here and updating the man page as
changes in the original English one take place.  Currently there are a
lot of changes in the man page, but I think the pace will slow down in
a few months.

Dunno if you read it already, otherwise please have a look at the
translation HOWTO:

http://mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/translations.txt

Diego

P.S.: Please teach your mailer not to send HTML mail.