[MPlayer-DOCS] Czech translation of manpage

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Sep 6 12:31:24 CEST 2004

Jiøí Heryán writes:

> I just done czech translation of manpage.

Nice to see some more interest in documentation translations.

> It is synchronized with english version 1.625.
>
> Sync to latest version will follow as well as fixing errors.

When do you plan to finish syncing?  I'd prefer to commit something a
tad bit more up-to-date, there have been a lot of changes to the
manual page recently.

Are you willing/planning to maintain this translation in the future?

> .\" $Revision: 1.625 $

This is wrong, look at the other translated man pages, you should
instead add a comment here that indicates up to which version of the
English man page the translation is in sync.