[MPlayer-DOCS] clarification of -lavdopts NODAEMON

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at ifsic.univ-rennes1.fr
Mon Sep 6 10:03:55 CEST 2004

Hi Sebastian,
Le lun 06/09/2004 à 01:11, Sebastian Krämer a écrit :
> Hello colleagues!
>
> As I was going on with translating/updating the english manpage to german, I'm
> having problems with two options under the -lavdopts section (see lines 2900
> and following):
>
> >8: MB type
> >.br
> >16: QP
As I'm translating the manpage to French, I ran to the same problem.
I'm fairly confident that, MB type means "Macro-Bloc type".
As for QP, I think it has to do with quantizers, maybe quantizer type,
but I couldn't say for sure... that's why I'm also interested in what
the other devs will say.

Regards,
Lorsque ma femme me fait un cadeau, j'ai deux surprises : d'abord le
cadeau, ensuite de le payer. -+- Maurice Donnay (1859-1945) -+-