[MPlayer-DOCS] manpage, swedish translation

Jiri Heryan technik at domotech.cz
Mon Oct 25 10:55:08 CEST 2004

Torinthiel wrote:

>On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 10:21:14PM -0400, D Richard Felker III wrote:
>

>>i agree. default should always be unicode for non-ascii locale. broken
>>conflicting/proprietary character sets need to DIE!!!
>>

>Just tell me how to setup every single program to unicode, including
>consoles, and how to deal with those programs that still don't
>support unicode, and we can do it ;)
>Right now for most people I know switching to unicode would mean a lot
>of mess.
>Torinthiel

Agree with Torinthiel. One of reasons I switched Mandrake to Sarge some
time ago was, Mandrake goes to UTF8, so console boot messages was a
mess, some programs does not work properly, etc. and I was been bored
with theirs config jump&jump stuf.

Unicode, in my oppinion, is for small group of people with multilingual
needs, like make a russian text with an english latex distro.

Jiri