[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/fr mplayer.1,1.152,1.153

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr
Thu Oct 21 22:36:37 CEST 2004

Hi,
Le jeu 21/10/2004 à 20:57, Diego Biurrun a écrit :
> On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 06:43:18PM +0200, Guillaume Poirier CVS wrote:
> >
> > -Des exemples d'usage pour vous familiariser rapidement dont disponibles
> > +Des exemples d'usages pour vous familiariser rapidement sont disponibles
>
> This looked correct to me before.

Not the "dont" at the very least! ;-)
For the plural of "usage", quite frankly, I'm puzzled. It looks to me
that as it is the sentence reads "example of different usages are
available", hence the plural form of "usages".
I just checked with another native, who says that you're right, but that
the "new" form of my last commit isn't pure false, it just depends on
what you want to say... Different usages, or several examples of the
usage of MPlayer...

Regards,