[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/help help_mp-sv.h,1.3,1.4

Jan Knutar jknutar at nic.fi
Wed Oct 20 21:27:39 CEST 2004

> +// FIXME chip? chips or kort?

Original was 'clip' not 'chip' ;-)

> +#define MSGTR_OverridingTooLowBitrate "Specifierad bitrate är för låg för detta chips.\n"\

replace "chips" with "videoklipp" maybe.

> +"Minimal möjlig bitrate för detta chips är %.0f Kbps. Skriver över\n"\

dito.

> +#define MSGTR_InvalidCmdlineOption "Alternativ %s kan inte bli används som ett kommandoradsargument\n"

This sounds strange to me, particulary "bli används". How about just plain and simple "användas"?

> +#define MSGTR_InvalidSuboption "Fel: alternativ '%s' har inga underalternativ '%s'\n" // FIXME suboption?

Sounds fine to me, although maybe "inget" would be better in this context.

> +#define MSGTR_MissingSuboptionParameter "Fel: underalternativ '%s' av '%s' måste ha en parameter!\n" // FIXME Don't know what seccond %s is, perhaps totaly wrong to have 'av' there

It sounds OK just the way it is right now.

>  #define MSGTR_CdDevNotfound "CD-ROM-enhet '%s' ej funnet.\n"

I would have said "CD-ROM enhet '%s' kan ej hittas.\n" myself.
Marginally different in meaning of course, but I think too literal
translation sounds funny at some times.