[MPlayer-DOCS] mencoder again!

Qba jim85 at wp.pl
Fri Jan 2 00:27:40 CET 2004

On Friday 02 of January 2004 00:15, Gabucino wrote:
> Qba wrote:
> > <replaceable> tags strike back ;P
> What's the sense of all these tag-wars? It just adds a lot of unnecessary
> work for translators.

I don't know.
But i noticed that these tags are in some places like output.avi, input.avi etc. but not in all these places, so it
doesn't make any sense, they should be everywere where they must be (between <screen> tags) or nowere.
Then i think translators will know what can be translated and what can't. So maybe we should remove all those tags ?

I don't know why you wrote that this adds work for translators they should translate filenames between <screen> tags anyway.
So this only helps that they know what can be or cannot be translated.

What do you think ?

Qba