[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/xml/pl mail-lists.xml,1.3,1.4

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sun Nov 16 03:40:15 CET 2003

On Sunday, 16 November 2003 at 03:08, Torinthiel wrote:
[...]
> > -Istnieją publiczne listy mailingowe o <application>MPlayerze</application>.
> > -Jeśli nie jest to wyraźnie zaznaczone, językiem na nich obowiązującym jest
> > +Istnieją publiczne listy dyskusyjne o <application>MPlayerze</application>.
>
> No, no, no. Mail list is something different than Usenet. I don't like
> the term 'listy mailingowe' but 'listy dyskusyjne' has another meaning.

Yes, yes, yes. I know perfectly well that mailing lists are something
different from Usenet (why did you mention Usenet here?). What other
meaning of "lista dyskusyjna" is there? MPlayer's lists are exactly that.

[...]
> > -Lista poświęcona dyskusji o MPlayer Weekly News.
> > +Lista poświęcona dyskusjom o Tygodniku MPlayera (MPlayer Weekly News).
>
> Well, right now MWN is a name, so I don't think it should be translated.
> Debian Weekly News is not when it is translated into Polish.

Agreed.

[...]
> > -Wyszukiwanie w archiwach list jest dostępne pod adresem
> > +Wyszukiwanie w archiwach list dostępne jest pod adresem
>
> Well, I've liked my style better ;)

OK.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/