[MPlayer-dev-eng] Unbreak build

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Sat Sep 21 22:41:23 EEST 2024

On 2024-09-21 11:37 +0200, Nicolas George wrote:
> Alexander Strasser (12024-09-20):
[...]
> > Thanks for your work on this! Feel free to go ahead and commit to SVN.
>
> Just did so.
>
> And did not get mplayer-cvslog mails, I need to check that.

That's strange. Did you get them by now?

I received them and they are also visible in the archive:
  http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-cvslog/2024-September/thread.html#start

Also just tested build and basic playback on Linux on aarch64
with gcc-13 and gcc-14 and it all worked right away.

I guess the build might still fail with GCC-14 on some os/arch
combinations. If anybody reading this still experiences problems
please report them directly here on this list.

  Alexander