[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer 1.4.0 release

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Fri Apr 12 19:33:25 EEST 2019

Alexander Strasser wrote on Fri, 12 Apr 2019 13:02:21 +0200:

> On 2019-04-12 12:06 +0200, Ingo Brückl wrote:
>> Please hold on with the release. There seems to be a small bug with the
>> DISPLAY when using the GUI remotely.

> No problem. I will wait with creating the release branch.

Okay, all clear.

I haven't configured a special video driver and (G)MPlayer uses xv as
default. When accessing remotely by X2Go from a Windows client, xv cannot
be open/initialized. If I use -vo x11 instead, everything will work. Since
xvinfo says "no adapters present" on the Windows client, I assume it's
because of the client and not because of (G)MPlayer. So, green light for
the release from me.

Ingo