[MPlayer-dev-eng] New MPlayer release soon

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Tue Sep 8 15:05:19 CEST 2015

Roberto Togni wrote on Sun, 6 Sep 2015 23:20:51 +0200:

> If no objections or last minute fixes, I plan to release MPlayer [...]

I never thought I would add cue file playlist support to the GUI so fast,
but now it would be great to have this already in the 1.2 release. I've
tested it extensively.

Is it OK to add this to the 1.2 branch?

I currently don't know whether there is an easy way to apply all single
patches from trunk, so - if not - is it OK to make everything one big change
and apply it as a single patch?

Ingo