[MPlayer-dev-eng] Missing AV_CODEC_ID_ADPCM_IMA_QT entry in mp_taglists.c #2

Mats Peterson matsp888 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 15:04:57 CET 2015

It seems my attachment was too big in the previous mail, in spite of my efforts. Anyway, here is an even smaller audio sample. Now on to the issue once again:
MPlayer is currently unable to play QuickTime IMA ADPCM encoded audio in Matroska, due to a missing entry in mp_taglists.c. I have attached a small Matroska file with QuickTime IMA ADPCM encoded audio. No video, to keep the size small. On playback, it will distort, since MPlayer obviously thinks it's raw PCM audio. I have also attached a patch for libmpdemux/mp_taglists.c that adds the missing entry.

MatsĀ --
Mats Peterson
http://matsp888.no-ip.org/~mats/