[MPlayer-dev-eng] [Trac] Changed behaviour of "View Tickets" of the main navigation bar

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Tue Aug 19 21:12:15 CEST 2014

Hello all,

  I tuned the config of our issue tracker a bit concerning
the behaviour when one clicks on the "View Tickets" item of
the navigation bar.

  It now skips the report selection and goes straight to the
query view which is initialized with a default query that says
show me all but closed tickets sorted by the date of modification
in descending order.

  You can try it here

  https://trac.mplayerhq.hu/

  to compare to the old behaviour have a look at FFmpeg's Trac

  https://trac.ffmpeg.org/

  Please tell me how you like it or if you want me to revert.

  Alexander