[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] step through tv/dvb channels in gtk gui

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Wed Nov 13 18:45:04 CET 2013

Stephen Sheldon wrote on Mon, 11 Nov 2013 09:34:03 -0800:

> Attached is a patch to step through TV and DVB channels in the GTK GUI.

I'm not happy with (nothing but prev/next) handling a stream type the GUI
can't initiate (open/play) by itself, so I'd like to check where these stream
types have to be considered elsewhere first. Will take some time though.

Unfortunately I can't test so I'll ask you to do so. (If there's someone who
could check with the TV part please speak now...)

Ingo