[MPlayer-dev-eng] Smeared video with screenshot and unsharp filter

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Wed Mar 27 22:37:25 CET 2013

After updating ffmpeg today (for the first time in 2 months), I'm
experiencing filter problems again. (We already had that a few times in the
past.) There is a flickering in the video's upper part and then it gets
smeared. (Sample will be provided.) MPlayer with the January ffmpeg runs
fine. (I hate updating ffmpeg.)

I'm also experiencing (unfortunately non-reproducible) very seldom crashes.
(I will provide further information if I can get a crash on the command
line.)

There is a "[VD_FFMPEG] DRI failure." message which seems to be new.

My command line is:

  mplayer -noconfig all -vf-add screenshot -vf-add unsharp=l7x7:1.7

Ingo