[MPlayer-dev-eng] Move Bugzilla to another server

Nicolas Coiffier coiffier.ni at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 23:36:11 CEST 2013

> I can (probably) setup a trac instance for mplayer, if theres
> a volunteer to admin it & who makes regular backups
>
> Theres a script that can convert bugzilla to trac
> http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/trunk/contrib/bugzilla2trac.py
>
> ive no idea if it works and i dont volunteer to do the bugzilla to
> trac convertion

How much load is needed for the bugtracker? I have a small Debian server
that I use for personal services (IRC, ftp, blogging, etc...) and I can
host the mplayer bugtracker too, if the needs aren't too heavy. Its a
personal server, which means cron backups and non-professional quality of
service (just the best as I can)

Regarding the migration from bugzilla to trac, Im not familiar with it, but
I can give it a try, to see if its easy or if there is any difficulties
(using Moritz's data, the official script and trac documentation)

Nicolas