[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer fails to build with live-2012.08.20

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Sep 11 16:54:34 CEST 2012

>> You should plan on updating your LIVE555 interface code to
>> use the new asynchronous interface instead
>
> I was hoping you would update the interface...

No, it's been several years since I last did anything with MPlayer, so you (the MPlayer developers) will need to update your LIVE555 interface code yourself.  (It should be easy, though; I suggest that you look at our "testRTSPClient" code for guidance.)

Ross Finlayson
Live Networks, Inc.
http://www.live555.com/