[MPlayer-dev-eng] How does the OSD(on screen display) layer of MPlayer work?

JW jw8957 at qq.com
Wed Sep 5 03:48:31 CEST 2012

Recently, I hava some trouble with reading the sourcecode of MPlayer.
I want to add personal information to the OSD layer,just like the subtitles,so I shoud have known how the subtitles show up on the OSD layer.

I have found that most relative functions are in the file ./sub/sub.c. But there are too many functions that I can't understand it.

Does anyone know something about it. Thanks :)