[MPlayer-dev-eng] Allow compilation with Libav

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Mon Jan 2 19:34:32 CET 2012

Le tridi 13 nivôse, an CCXX, Reinhard Tartler a écrit :
> As for the ffmpeg/libav politics, let's please leave them aside for now
> and focus on the following patch:

Yes, of course.

> In my tests, this allows compilation against libav. Moreover, this
> version does allow mplayer to playback escape130 files when compiled
> against FFmpeg.

It will not allow a mplayer built against a libav tree and dynamically
linked to lavc to start playing escape130 if lavc.so is replaced by one
coming from ffmpeg, but I believe we can live with that for now.

If Reimar is fine with the ifdeffery -- I know he does not like it as a
general principle -- this patch seems ok.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George