[MPlayer-dev-eng] Remove internal mp3lib forked copy

Ivan Kalvachev ikalvachev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:46:22 CEST 2012

On 4/24/12, Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum at orgis.org> wrote:
> Am Thu, 5 Apr 2012 23:01:00 +0300
> schrieb Ivan Kalvachev <ikalvachev at gmail.com>:
>
>> with mpg123 in very rare cases, mostly after seeking, I get something
>> like:
>>
>> A:   0.2 V:   0.0 A-V:  0.183 ct: -0.011   1/  1 ??% ??% ??,?% 0 0 84%
>> mpg123 failed to reopen stream: Error reading the stream. (code 18)
>> mpg123 cannot reopen stream for resync.
>> mpg123 decoding failed: No stream opened. (code 24)
>
> Any update on that? I was yet unable to reproduce.
>

> Alrighty then,
>
> Thomas

I had the verbosity patch in my build for quite some time, but didn't
hit the bug for quite some time.

I just did and unfortunately I don't see anything new in the output
messages. The good news is that with this specific .avi file the
probability to hit the bug seems quite high. I had it about 12 times
in a matter of few minutes (constantly seeking).

It also happens all over the place, not only where tags are likely to
appear (aka beginning and end).

Find me on irc, if you want copy of the file.

Ivan Kalvachev
   iive