[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] fix SPDIF output on Mac

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Sep 12 23:45:56 CEST 2011

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 03:49:47AM +0000, Zongyao Qu wrote:

> Recently, I made a fix for Mac users on Mac OS X 10.7.
>
> I didn't test it myself,
> but my users told me that this fixed the SPDIF output problem.
>
> I think I should share it, so other Mac mplayer users will be
> happy with it.
>
> I was told the line width is limited to 80 chars.
> so please refer to the link below to review the patch.
>
> https://www.gitorious.org/mplayer-for-mplayerx/
> mplayer/commit/b41d5d28fe2b2087e94e2facd035efb79dc0e93b

Please eliminate the tabs and just send your patch here.
git-send-email will do, as will attaching the patch to an email.

I was told at videolan dev days that this indeed fix problems
for some people, so the patch is desirable.  Would be great if
somebody could test it.  Do you know if it keeps older systems
in working order?

> Any suggestion welcomed,
> since I know little about the coding rules in mplayer project.

I was also told at VDD that people could not find source code for
MPlayerX even though they looked hard for it.  Please make some
links available directly from your homepage and don't distribute
MPlayerX versions without also distributing sources.

Diego