[MPlayer-dev-eng] FFmpeg? sound issue

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Sun Nov 20 15:12:29 CET 2011

Le decadi 30 brumaire, an CCXX, Reimar Döffinger a écrit :
> Can someone with a SSE2 CPU test if disabling all others so that the
> ff_imdct36_float_sse will be used breaks for them, too?

I have got this:

cigaes at gellei ~ $ grep --color sse /proc/cpuinfo
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm syscall nx rdtscp
lm constant_tsc ida nonstop_tsc pni monitor ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16
xtpr sse4_1 sse4_2 popcnt lahf_lm

but I did not follow the start of the discussion: is it what you need? Can
you be somewhat more specific about what needs to be done?

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George