[MPlayer-dev-eng] Misspelled GUI message

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Fri Mar 4 13:59:31 CET 2011

There is a misspelled legacy GUI message 'evEqualease' I'd like to remove.
(The correct 'evEqualizer' exists also.)

In the skin repository, only one skin (brushedGnome) uses this wrong
spelling. I intend to contact the author and ask him to change this,
or if I'll get no response do this by myself.

Does anyone object or see any other issues?

In the skin repository are directories branches/vendor and tags/start
(with a few older? skin versions using 'evEqualease').

What are these directories and must they be considered?

Ingo