[MPlayer-dev-eng] GUI's icon - a X11 issue?

Steaphan Greene sgreene at cs.binghamton.edu
Sat Jun 11 20:29:50 CEST 2011

On 06/11/2011 09:57 AM, Ingo Brückl wrote:
> Can I somehow further inspect the masks?

I think it'd be easiest if I could debug the code directly myself.
However, I've never worked with the GUI bits of mplayer, and the code
you're referring to does not seem to be in my SVN check-out of mplayer
itself, so I presume you're working on your own code that's not part of
mplayer at the moment.  Sorry if I've missed your previous discussions
on this list, I only joined it a couple days ago.

If you could send me (you can send it in a private e-mail if you don't
want to clutter the list with it) a patch to svn which contains your
code (or a reference to however else I can get and run the code you're
working on), and a simple command that will show the problem, I should
be able to debug it from here.

I also use a different window manager (sawfish), so that could be
eliminated this way as well.

--
Steaphan Greene <sgreene at cs.binghamton.edu>
Lecturer, Computer Science, Binghamton University