[MPlayer-dev-eng] Windows COM question

Georgi Petrov gogothebee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 09:13:02 CET 2011

My question continues. As I want to use the EVR renderer as a
DirectShow filter, is there any standard way in MPlayer to build a DS
graph? My purpose is to build a graph with EVR inside for
presentation, but I want to provide each frame. I'm sorry if my
question is vague, but I'm new to DirectShow.

The purpose is to select the particular EVR DS filter with CLSID
CLSID_EnhancedVideoRenderer and provide it with frames at its input
pin.

Up until now I was trying the Media Foundation approach, but it turned
out to be a nightmare (for me) and I will implement the MPC-HC
DirectShow approach.