[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Thu Apr 14 20:46:51 CEST 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 02:41:20PM -0400, compn wrote:
> so yeah, plenty of things to slow everything down. then its my fault i
> let michael send a non-neutral mail on -mirrors ml, but then no one
> responds to my rfc on an mplayer-announce mail. i was trying to get
> some last messages out before the lists are down.

I am afraid I am not subscribed to -announce actually.
What I wanted to suggest is to send out an email to _all_ lists.
Since we also have a hungarian list that seems active a translation
might also be useful btw.
However I don't really like the idea to subscribe to the huge number of
lists, is there someone who can send an email to most (if not all)?