[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Thu Apr 14 15:56:49 CEST 2011

On 14 Apr 2011, at 15:24, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> natsuki will be shut down on monday, it seems the roots of mphq try to
> drag mplayer into the libav-ffmpeg war. maybe mplayer using ffmpeg
> by default instead of libav was the cause or maybe its something
> else dunno

This is _not_ helping. Even though I do think that Attila has very unrealistic expectation who (mostly?) don't want to and never have done admin work for a public project server and in generally do things as a hobby.
I am quite confident we manage to not make a complete mess, but not that much better than that either.