[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Thu Apr 14 14:29:42 CEST 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 01:50:20PM +0200, Janne Grunau wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 12:39:33PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 08:43:52AM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:

> > I cannot access the repositories below.
> > Give us access to them ASAP!
> >

> > > git
> >
> > svn: No repository found in 'svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/git'
>
> not a svn repository, the git repositories are in this folder

Can you list which repositories that are exactly?

> > > mphq
> >
> > svn: Can't open file '/var/local/repositories/mphq/format': Permission denied
>
> also a git repository, seems to be only used by Diego

We need everything that svn on mphq needed, I dont know what and where
these files are.
if all that could be made
available to us so we can move it to the new server this would help us.

We also need the mailing list subscribers & mailing list configs
All the scripts and cronjobs

and anything else that the server needed that i cant list because i
dont know it, after all you are the admins who run the server for so
many years you know what needs to be moved.

[...]

There seems to be only one solution to NIH syndrom, ... a shooting squad