[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Roberto Togni rxt at rtogni.it
Thu Apr 14 00:59:27 CEST 2011

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 15:06:10 +0200
Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 01:21:47PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > sorry i'm very very busy nowdays with work and moving, i cant follow
> > all these discussions and do all the things you requests...
> >
> > if someone send me either the mplayerhq.hu zonefile or at least the list
> > of subdomains i can setup dns servers and then al3x can change the
> > domain registration. this is very urgent!!!
>
> subdomains i know: (also note the current name servers have .eu names
> and roberto could point these elsewhere which if i understand correctly
> avoids the .hu latency)

[...]

Just to clarify this: I can register new DNSs in the mplayerhq.eu
domain with no problem, but I'm not hosting any dns server myself.

These are the authoritative DNS for mplayerhq.eu

ns1.mplayerhq.eu is on natsuki
ns1.kinali.ch is hosted by Attila
ns1.opencsw.org I have no idea (probably some friend of Attila)

Ciao,
 Roberto