[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Wed Apr 13 13:08:58 CEST 2011

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:43:13 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 08:21:50PM -0400, compn wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 01:07:48 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>> >PS: tell me if the dvdnav clone is ok and if i should convert any
>> >other svn repos (i dont know how to list all svn repos on mphq so i
>> >dunno whats there)
>>
>> http://web.archive.org/web/20061114033826/http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/
>> but obviously its so outdated to be almost useless. e.g. lots of those
>> were moved into /soc/
>>
>> did you try login to mphq to get a list ? maybe diego could list the
>> current svn repos for us...
>
>Permission denied (publickey)
>
>You didnt seriously think they would leave my account open, did you?

i was hoping. heres a quick checklist:

did you send your svn list question to root at mphq ? i dont think anyone
is reading -dev-eng .

did the server get backed up?
did arpi send his address to root at mphq / atilla for the harddrives?
did the shipping costs get estimated for the entire server?
are we shipping the harddrives first and the server seperately
(slower?)?
are we putting up a temp site while natsuki is in transit?
did Guillaume contact atilla for payment of shipping+backup+handling
costs?
did Guillaume wire money to atilla?
if we are having a temp website, did arpi send roberto the address
so he could update the dns?
can someone send an mplayer-announce mail that the project is being
moved and might be down for a little while?
are the lists going to be down until natsuki arrives or are we going to
have temp lists or what?

5 days left....

-compn