[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Wed Apr 13 11:43:13 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 08:21:50PM -0400, compn wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 01:07:48 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >PS: tell me if the dvdnav clone is ok and if i should convert any
> >other svn repos (i dont know how to list all svn repos on mphq so i
> >dunno whats there)
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20061114033826/http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/
> but obviously its so outdated to be almost useless. e.g. lots of those
> were moved into /soc/
>
> did you try login to mphq to get a list ? maybe diego could list the
> current svn repos for us...

Permission denied (publickey)

You didnt seriously think they would leave my account open, did you?

[...]

The real ebay dictionary, page 1
"Used only once"    - "Some unspecified defect prevented a second use"
"In good condition" - "Can be repaird by experienced expert"
"As is" - "You wouldnt want it even if you were payed for it, if you knew ..."