[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Mon Apr 11 21:10:52 CEST 2011

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 19:02:57 +0200, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
>On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 02:14:42PM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
>> > about how much it would cost to ship that to budapest?
>> > (i offer hosting it here, if nobody else has such offer)
>>
>> Don't know, probably a lot more than you think.
>
>I am not so convinced about the usefulness of the machine,
>particularly since I wouldn't assume it would arrive in one piece.
>Is someone willing and able to make a full-system backup (yes,
>it is overkill, but there are several half-forgotten projects
>hosted on mphq, I'd rather have overkill than too little) and
>mail it to whereever needed?
>Particularly if there's a EURO bank account, compensating
>for (reasonable) expenses in both time and material shouldn't
>be an issue.
>Things I can think of particular interest beyond MPlayer, FFmpeg
>SVN and homepages:
>- samples
>- incoming
>- libvbe I think is somewhere around
>- libdvdnav, libdvdread
>- some binaries, howtos and git repositories in my home (a bit of
>  a pain and incomplete to backup via http).
>
>Reimar

list archives
michael had his own svn repo iirc and his home dir was linked in a few
docs or wiki.
rtmpdump
mplayer release scripts?
mplayer-translation stuff
mplayer g2 stuff (/releases/ ?)

btw since no one has brought it up... is everyone ok with arpi hosting
mplayer ? he currently hosts ffmpeg. i dont think we've had any other
offers? there was some reply to this thread in the moderation queue but
i thought it might have been spam (its from a commercial web host). i
can accept the mail if anyone wants to read it.

-compn