[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Mon Apr 11 16:36:14 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 02:14:42PM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 19:09:10 +0200
> Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:
>
> > what kind of box is that?
>
> HP DL 380
>
> > how old,
>
> Old, bought in 2005
>
> > cpu, ram hdd etc...
>
> Xeon 3GHz, 6G, 5*146GB
>
> > about how much it would cost to ship that to budapest?
> > (i offer hosting it here, if nobody else has such offer)
>
> Don't know, probably a lot more than you think.

yes, it seems so.

If you know the size and weight:
http://www.post.ch/post-startseite/post-privatkunden/post-versandkalkulator.htm

Also, if attila belives my poorly worded abrasive mail is the cause of
the shutdown. Then i will pay for the shiping myself, just tell me
the amount + IBAN/SWIFT.

[...]

If a bugfix only changes things apparently unrelated to the bug with no
further explanation, that is a good sign that the bugfix is wrong.