[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Fri Apr 8 16:26:18 CEST 2011

Hi Koth and World

Id like to clarify that there was and is no legal threat from me to
anyone.
I have no plans to involve any lawyers, any court, nothing like this.
And even less so would i do something like that to attila.

I still think having ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu point to libav is a scam and
should be changed but theres no legal threat from me because of this.

[...]

Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being
governed by those who are dumber. -- Plato