[MPlayer-dev-eng] New patches coming

Benoît Amiaux benoit.amiaux at gmail.com
Wed May 19 22:28:51 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 15/05/10 18:07, Benjamin Zores wrote:
>> So I have seen after having been on the mplayer mailing list for over a
>> year. That is also why I posted this info about my patches. As my
>> patches have both new ideas and is now quite a lot of code lines, if
>> there is no interest from those that can review and then add them to the
>> svn version, there is not much point in me spending time to remove
>> debugging code and making them fit to be added to the official mplayer.
>>
>> Though I have gotten e-mail from people having used my old patches for
>> nearly a year and needed a new version, so I know others can use them
>> without them being part of official mplayer.
>
> So was my point.
> I'd be happy to have a look at these and potentially include them in our
> already patched mplayet in geexbox.

I am interested in those patches too, since I am also unable to play
video on 24Hz displays using mplayer. It's especially useful if your
method could be extended painlessly for every video output.
First step would be posting the changeset though, even if it's not meant
for direct svn inclusion.

Benoît