[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] Some modest proposals

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Sat Jun 12 16:00:16 CEST 2010

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 13:26:45 +0000 (UTC), Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
>Ivan Kalvachev <ikalvachev <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Promise developer access for people who are ready to work on
>> given task.
>
>While we (at LinuxTag) were laughing a lot about your mail (and I agree with
>many points), I don't think this is a good idea.

what about the people who contribute to mplayer (patches accepted) but
dont have commit access? like sherpya and ubitux and andrew wason.

you want more developers? start granting more access. this requires
someone to yay/nay access like a project leader. i think last time when
i suggested someone get access, i got yelled at.

-compn