[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] Some modest proposals

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Jun 12 07:47:57 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 02:13:19PM +0200, Luca Barbato wrote:
> - switch to git in a way or another and put official mirrors on github
> and gitorious (so we might get more people involved)

Since it's only a hunch I won't object due to it, but I wanted to say that
I very much doubt it will help getting more people involved.
IMHO git mostly is an advantage for people who contribute a lot and/or want
to do huge changes or possibly forks, for one- or first-time contributors
I suspect it will actually mostly add (even if only a little) complexity.