[MPlayer-dev-eng] gl_common, vo_gl relicensing...

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sun Jun 6 15:33:39 CEST 2010

Hello,
to ease a possible future integration into FFmpeg, I'd like to change the license
of gl_common.* and vo_gl.c to LGPL (not vo_gl2.c though).
To my knowledge and also after some additional confirmation with svn blame/log,
my opinion is that nobody else has any relevant amount of copyright on the code,
however I would like to give everyone a chance to raise objections or
(even better) give me permission to do the change in case parts of their code
should still be in there.

Reimar