[MPlayer-dev-eng] About mplayer as Android mediaplayer

Oh-keun Kwon pinebud at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 17:44:54 CEST 2010

Thanks for your reply. I looked around the slave interface, but I don't know
how the android player can get the decoded video and audio frames. Android
manages it's audio and video device, and render the decoded video out
itself. Does slave mode means forking an mplayer? Is there a way to share
audio/video buffer with master process?