[MPlayer-dev-eng] Your posts on the mplayer-dev mailinglist (Public apologize to MPlayer developers)

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Jul 5 13:41:58 CEST 2010

On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 12:09:38 -0300
Dâniel Fraga <fragabr at gmail.com> wrote:

> 	Ok, sorry about that. I was indeed agressive because I waited
> for years for this patch and I lost my patience. I'm posting public
> excuses together with this reply ok?

Be very glad that i didnt read any email over weekend and saw
your appology before i saw the other shit you wrote.
Otherwise i would have kicked you of all MPlayer mailinglists.
And in the long history of MPlayer you would have been the second
one ever kicked from a mailinglist.

To state here cleary: I will not tollerate any insults of this
calibre targeted against the MPlayer developers. If you have
anything to say, stay technical and polite. I dont mind a healthy
flamewar now and then, but insults like you uttered are totally
of the mark and hence will receive the appropriate answer.

			Attila Kinali
--
If you want to walk fast, walk alone.
If you want to walk far, walk together.