[MPlayer-dev-eng] avoid calling SetErrorMode(0x8003) on win32 when --enable-debug is specified

Gianluigi Tiesi mplayer at netfarm.it
Mon Jan 25 05:04:19 CET 2010

Hi,
it would be fine to ifdef out SetErrorMode(0x8003) call in mplayer
if I compile it with enable debug (MP_DEBUG)

it's usefull e.g. when I put a DebugBreak() (int 3)
in foreing stuff (at the moment a dll compiled with vc)

seterrmode prevents the debugger popup window

anyway useful for display uncaugth problems.
I think it would also useful not to install exception handlers ("Catch signals" part)
at least on win32, since the current code anyway doesn't support calling
gdb on crash on win32

Regards

--
Gianluigi Tiesi <sherpya at netfarm.it>