[MPlayer-dev-eng] PATCH] conditionally mark some VCD functions as static

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Feb 27 14:28:17 CET 2010

Attached patch marks another VCD-related function as static when
compiling without GUI support and works around the -Wmissing-decls
warning when the GUI is enabled.

I know it is supremely ugly and I would not normally propose it,
but I have come to think it's better to expose the GUI ugliness than
to sweep it under the rug.  Also, if some day the GUI is removed,
the ugliness goes away and the fix is remembered.

Diego