[MPlayer-dev-eng] Support XGI HW codec for Mplayer

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Feb 10 08:29:00 CET 2010

I asked you please not to top-post, so please stop doing it.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 01:40:41PM +0800, Jong Lin wrote:
> Did you had had a conclusion of next rc release which is after 1.0rc2?

1.0rc3

> Where can I get the revision of rc3 branch?

svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/branches/1.0rc3

> We would like to port XGI HW codec on this revision.

Do not port it to a release branch.  You have to port it to trunk.

I'm not sure what the XGI HW codec is, but I'm almost certain that
it needs porting to FFmpeg, not MPlayer.  What files does your port
touch?

Diego