[MPlayer-dev-eng] EVR Renderer

Georgi Petrov gogothebee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 22:01:54 CET 2010

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 8:56 PM, Sebastian Krämer <mail at kraymer.de> wrote:
> On 12/20/2010 03:04 PM, Georgi Petrov wrote:
>> Can I submit the first patch to enable the "EVR
>> infrastructure"? I refer to needed changes in configure, the new
>> vo_evr.c and so on.
>
> Maybe you could get/create a branch for that. That would allow
> subsequent commits without breaking trunk.

Is this the recommended approach? I recall that when I was developing
the D3D renderer I used to commit in the trunk. If so, how could I do
it and do I have permissions?

For me personally I think that committing in the trunk won't brake
anything, because I compile and test the tree before each patch. It it
even safer - if configure doesn't detect evr.h and evr9.h, my code
won't compile anyway (and almost **nobody** has these files in his/her
include path)...