[MPlayer-dev-eng] Some small AmigaOS4 patches to compile last mplayer

Andrea Palmatè andrea at amigasoft.net
Fri Sep 19 12:49:47 CEST 2008

Il giorno 19/set/08, alle ore 12:00, mplayer-dev-eng-request at mplayerhq.hu
  ha scritto:

>> Another thing.
>> Where i must send the diff of libdvdcss?
>
> Send it to the libdvdcss-devel mailing list.

ok...

> This file is never added, the patch is broken.
>
> You got this whole portability thing backwards.  The goal is clearly
> not
> to have 'if some_os' everywhere...
>
> These should also really be proper configure checks.

> same below

> ditto

> This file has no __foo_os__ ugliness in it, we should not be adding
> any.

Sorry, just in my ignorance.. but can you explain me a way to proposet
pathc?
It is simply to say. No.. no.. no.. and no..
If I want to add a new platform implementation, like glob for example,
in which way i can do it?
It is simply to tell "We don't want to add any other platform to those
existent. Stop"
We can understand this and avoid to spent our time to send patch.
IMHO my patches was nothing of so strange. i've post a lot of patches
to many other programs (and also on mplayer..) and no one has rejected
them only because there is another #ifdef MYOS
IMHO.
By the way, you are main developer and mantainer and so you made the
final choose.

Regards
Andrea Palmatè
http://www.amigasoft.net